Positivity in the Coronavirus Environment
We all face negative situations in our life – usually not altogether at the same time as we find ourselves today. We also know that we should keep a positive attitude during adverse situations. Clearly, that is easierly said than done.
This begs the question, what do we do with our pent up frustration (non-released negative energy)? Well, researchers have known for years that exercise can affect certain moods. So let’s get busy!
“Busy hands and idle minds have knitted many a sweater; busy minds and idle hands have knitted many a brow.” ― Maryrose Wood, the Unseen Guest
I would like to suggest, that you use this “gift of time on your hands” and get busy attacking the clutter and excess stuff in your house. “Knit” a home of peace, serenity, and joy by removing items that clog the mind, bog the home’s capacity and limit one’s ability for creativity.
Click on the following image and put your idle hands to work while bringing positivity to your life.
- Are you moving, relocating or downsizing soon?
- Have you decided to sell your home, but have a long To-Do-List to get it ready for the Realtor?
- Has your family suffered the loss of a family member and need help with sorting through their belongings?
- Do you need organizational help at home or in your office?
If you answered YES to any one of these questions, then I may be able to help.
- STEP ONE: Call me at 805.602.1789 for your Free Consultation Session.
- STEP TWO: Your input and goals determine your Customized Plan.
- STEP THREE: You sit back and let me work my magic.
As your personal project manager, my ultimate goal is to help you achieve yours.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm