For an organized and stress-free move or estate distribution …
TIDY LIV’N is at your service!
Project Planning & Coordination
- Work with client to develop a customized plan
- Vendor coordination: all resources needed to complete the project (estate sale, hauling company, moving company, construction services, house cleaning services, etc.)
- Project scheduling and management of the actual move to ensure every detail is complete
- Recommend mover based on the job parameters and goals of the client
- Inventory belongings and help make decisions on what to bring (i.e., right size furniture for easy maneuverability) versus what to give to family members (legacy or pre-estate distribution) and what to sell or donate
- Oversee the purge and sort process, pack up of items
- Facilitate the dissemination of unwanted items (sale, donate, recycle or trash disposal)
- Clean out of old residence according to plan (sweep out to the sale of home)
- Create a floor plan design and furniture selection based on the rooms functionality, focal point, etc.
- Oversee “packing” process
- Ensure labeling and inventory
- Oversee “moving day”
- Coordination of move;
- Arrange furniture according to the floor plan
- Manage items that go to multiple locations
- Oversee “unpacking” process
- Placement of belongings
- Removal of packing materials
- Stage new location
- Hang artwork and place knick-knacks
- Install closet and/or storage systems
Have you recently lost a loved one, do you need to downsize or move?
Then my team and I may be able to help.
Estate and Legacy Projects
Letting go of precious belongings and/or moving is daunting and emotionally draining. But, you don’t have to face it alone. My team and I are dedicated to easing you through ALL aspects of your project so you can feel safe and secure.
- Thorough Understanding of Downsizing and Space Planning
- A Wide-scope of Available Resources
- Value Add by Solving Unanticipated Problems
All carefully planned and implemented with expert attention to ensure you settle into your new space. Thus, making the transition process as stress-free as possible.
- Estate inventory
- Assistance with estate dispersal (sorting, packing, shipping, estate sale, donation, and trash removal)
- Development of an “Important Document Box”
- Organization of files
- Purging and sorting of belongings
Preparing A Home for the Arrival of Aging Parents
- Help clear out and set up a dedicated space
- Create a floor plan that meets everyone’s needs
- Unpack and organize the new space
Tidy Liv’n by Claryce – Home Curator Services
Move Out Cleaning / Professional Organizer / Aging in Place / Storage Organizer