- Children’s Resource and Referral Thrift Store (Santa Maria)
- Papillon Consignment (Santa Maria) (805.925.1225)
- Rad Thrift Store (Santa Maria) (805.3471233)
- Reborn (Arroyo Grande) (805.489.2290
- Rescue Mission Alliance – Central Coast Super Thrift (Santa Maria)
- Achievement House, Inc
- California Coot Thrift Store (805.481.3071)
- Goodwill Central Coast
- Goodwill Retail Store & Donation Center Santa Maria
- Habitat for Humanity San Luis Obispo
- New Image Thrift Store
- Salvation Army San Luis Obispo
- Salvation Army South County Extension
- St Barnabas Thrift Shop
- VTC Thrift Store Santa Maria
Anxiety Disorders Center/Center for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Compulsive Hoarding
What is compulsive hoarding? Compulsive hoarding is a common and potentially disabling problem, characterized by the accumulation of excessive clutter, to the point that parts of one’s home can no longer be used for their intended purpose.
Attention Deficit Disorder Association is the world’s leading adult AD/HD Organization. ADDA is dedicated to providing information, resources and networking opportunities to adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD) and the professionals who serve them.
The Adult Children of Hoarders(COH)
Children of Hoarders, Inc. believes that we can improve the lives of children from hoarded homes. Our Mission Statement describes how we can translate that vision into reality. Children of Hoarders will:
- Raise awareness of the impact of hoarding on children, families, and communities.
- Provide educational materials and programs for children of hoarders, families and the community.
- Increase access to practical support.
- Advocate for public policies that effectively address the needs of children of hoarders.
- Build reciprocal relationships with clinicians and key professionals.
Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder is a national non-profit, tax-exempt organization providing education, advocacy, and support for individuals with ADHD.
ADHD and Addiction: What’s The Connection? Several studies have found a link between ADHD and addiction, which can include drugs or alcohol, an internet or gaming addiction, or some other type of addictive behavior. Learn more of this complex condition at https://www.drugrehab.org/adhd-addiction-connection.
LD OnLine – WETA Public Television
The world’s leading website on learning disabilities and ADHD.
Mental Health America (formerly known as the National Mental Health Association) is the country’s leading non-profit dedicated to helping ALL people live mentally healthier lives.
NAMI (the National Alliance on Mental Illness) is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to improving the lives of persons living with serious mental illness and their families.
National Institute of Mental Health is reducing the burden of mental illness and behavioral disorders through research on mind, brain, and behavior.
“Our mission is to benefit people affected by chronic disorganization. The ICD explores, develops, and communicates information, organizing techniques, and solutions to professional organizers, related professionals, and the public.”
Obsessive Compulsive Foundation is an international not-for-profit organization composed of people with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and related disorders, their families, friends, professionals and other concerned individuals.
We achieve this as individuals, groups, and a fellowship by practicing our 12 Steps of recovery and by being guided by our 12 Traditions. Each of them embodies a set of principles for living life effectively, inside and outside CLA. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop cluttering.
- Less Is More
- Owens Music Co (Santa Maria)
- Santa Maria Tire
Tidy Liv’n by Claryce – Home Curator Services
Move Out Cleaning / Professional Organizer / Aging in Place / Storage Organizer